BI solutions allow businesses to plan, measure and respond quickly to the changing business landscape. By having precise and timely knowledge of how the business is performing, managers of any sized business can make informed decisions that can have an instant impact on the bottom line. BI provides a powerful yet easy-to-use means to report on and analyze financial, sales, customer or other business data. From the CEO to the finance department, from sales to the warehouse, every person requires different information to measure the success of their department or individual performance. BI allows businesses to define key performance indicators and measure the associated activity against them. Strategic, tactical and operational reporting is delivered across the organization in a secure fashion.
A Panoramic vision :
Get all information through predefined customized dashboards, to get the information easily through charts, interactive data tables, KPIs.. etc. to be able to get the required information quickly and well formatted.
Full Customizable :
Respond quickly to the rapid changes in the business environment by building data analysis tools which are easy customizable for new requests without a need for advanced technical knowledge..
High Interactivity :
Analyze your data using interactive data analysis tools such as pivot tables which enables to exposes information from massive amounts of data, and to preview it from several perspectives, and to perform several action on it using slicing, dicing, rolling-up, and drilling up and down easily.
- Ability to build several dashboards and set their permission for department so their employees can view the information he needs.
- Ability to add several KPIs, Charts, reports, ordinary and pivot interactive tables, into dashboards.
- Ability to edit, customize dashboards and print them.
- Bring data from any data source (Excel, MySql, Oracle, SQLServer….etc).
- Ability to link tables with ability to sort, filter, aggregate data using a professional query designer without the need to write code for that.
- Ability to build SQL statements, so you can bring queries from other systems and embed them easily in eliminate the manual SQL writing as possible.
- Ability to set minimum, maximum and current values for KPIs and get it immediately.
- Ability to choose the indicator design, and using it in dashboards.
- Ability to build charts and add them to dashboards.
- Ability to add 2D, 3D, Cadastral and Linear charts.
- Ability to build dual, triple and multi-series charts, to compare data effectively.
- High format capabilities and custom settings for each part of the chart.
- Ability to design reports using advanced report designer, with filtering and grouping options in integrated environment.
- Ability to add images and logos, and formatting simple and complicated reports easily.
- Ability to add summaries, multiple sub tables and charts.
- Ability to build interactive data tables with type based formatting.
- Data tables support conditional formating to explore exceptional data quickly and easily.
- Data tables support building statistical summaries to exposes the information out of massive amount of data.
- Ability to build multi master details data tables.
- Ability to grant permission to departments and managers Flexibility and easily.
- Wide authority options for all graphical elements, queries and dashboards.